(original budget post)
- The maxi dress! I have worn it sooooo much (see it with a blazer) though not on the blog for whatever reason. I spent $15 on it so it's definitely been a win.
- The skirt, for sure. I bought it because it was $8 and I wear skirts to work a lot... but it's too small. It looks fine on, but the lining is so tight. I actually ended cutting a slit in the lining to try to make it work but I ended up adding it to the donate pile last year.
- The sweater. A couple of years ago I would have said this was "good" because I wore it to work a lot - it's great for throwing over thin strap dresses. BUT. Now that I work only a couple of days a week I'm way more selective about what I wear and I just haven't worn it that much.
- The necklace. I have definitely gotten good cost per wear out of it (see it an outfit) because it was so cheap, but I wouldn't say it's on constant rotation in my closet. However, it's definitely something that I plan on keeping around.
- Floral pants I still love these. Target just killed it with this print. It took me forever to find a good pair of floral pants (I sent my bff a million dressing room pics trying to find the perfect pair) but I am glad I took my time because these have been awesome. The dark background means they work year round so I have definitely gotten my money's worth on these. ($27.99)
- Lace blouse This should probably be in the "good" category considering how often I've worn it. I feel like this blouse goes with everything. The reason it goes in the "okay" category is because of the fit. I didn't spend a lot of time looking around for a great fit and this one is too short (of course) and too wide. I am currently looking for a replacement.