- Hunter Rain Boots (on me) Even though these felt like a CRAZY expensive purchase at the time, I have gotten so much wear out of them. I'm literally wearing them right now. The gray goes with everything and they just make me happy.
- Mint shirt (on me) I haven't worn this shirt much recently, but I definitely got my wear out of it. It goes with a lot and is a nice fit. At $13, even if I never wear it again, I will be happy with the purchase.
FEBRUARY (& March) 2014
- Blue fit and flare dress (on me) I used a giftcard to buy this for $70 at Anthropologie, but I in retrospect, I would have paid full price for it. I have worn it SO MANY TIMES. It's a great dress for a wedding and the navy makes it really versatile. It fits so well.
- Striped maxi dress (on me) I bought this with a gift card as well, and I LOVE it. It's a really different print than anything else I have in my closet. It looks dressier with a jacket and it has a low back so it's great for the beach. I didn't get to wear it a ton because I got pregnant in March of 2014, but I plan to wear it a lot this summer.
- The earrings the earrings really aren't bad in and of themselves, but I really wanted a pair of green Kendra Scott earrings and I kept trying to fill the void with cheaper pairs that I didn't like as much. I should have just bought the pair I wanted from the beginning and I would have saved money.
- The skirt (on me) I got this for $20 at Anthro, which is definitely a steal. I LOVE the pattern and texture but I have so much trouble figuring out what to wear it with. I have literally worn it once. If you have ideas about what I can wear with it, let me know!
- The Chambray Tunic (on me) I have worn this a million trillion times. Well, a lot of times. I LOVE the length and the fabric is so soft. I had eyed it for a while and went for it when I found it for $22. It has more than paid for itself.
- The boots (on me) I have actually been surprised with how much I love these. They are SO comfortable and they are great for really casual days when I feel like my other booties are too dressy. I wear them a lot.
- The striped t shirts (on me) I got these for $3 each at Target, so I definitely don't feel like I wasted money on these... BUT I was looking for striped shirts with a looser fit and these are tight. I haven't worn either shirt in over a year.
- The dress (on me) I was looking for a casual t-shirt dress I could wear at home... This one is semi-cute but I just hate high-low hems. I should have known better.