I put together a list of 10 little Stocking Stuffers for under $10 - these would be great for friends, family, or you know, for you to sneak into your own stocking.
1. polka dot scarf: Simple and classic (and on sale!).
2. measuring spoons: This would be so fun for a friend that loves to cook. They would be really cute hanging from a little hook in the kitchen.
3. stag head: So, I don't actually know if this would fit in a stocking... but it's really really cute (I actually just bought a larger version for the baby's room - tour to come soon!).
4. burt's bees lipgloss: Who doesn't love Burt's Bees? I have loved every product of theirs that I have ever used.
5. F21 tights: I'm not sure if I could pull these off personally, but I think they are really cool.
6. F21 necklace: I am really into dainty layered necklaces right now - I actually just bought a really similar set from F21.
7. anthropologie mugs: Anthro brings out the gold version of their initial mugs every Christmas, and I want one every Christmas. So pretty.
8. hand cream: Fancy lotion is not something that I would ever buy for myself, but I think that makes it the perfect stocking stuffer.
9. think happy, be happy: This really cute book has lots of facts and quotes about living a happy life - perfect for a coffee table or even an office desk.
10. knit cap: I love the color and texture of this hat - it seems like it would be really warm.
How do you and your family do stockings?