- I've never owned a Kimono, but this seems like an easy tutorial. I'm hoping to make one in the next couple of weeks!
- Yay for Father's Day! I am so excited to get to hang out with my dad this Sunday. I may or may not have gotten a gift yet (thankfully my dad doesn't read my blog so he won't know I'm a bad daughter) but I'm thinking about incorporating some of these Father's Day printables.
- This recipe for blueberry ginger ice cream floats sounds really interesting... I love blueberries, ginger and ice cream so I'm thinking I should try it?
- My husband loves soccer, so he has been teaching me to love it to. This World Cup commercial is so great.
- I love a good closet makeover, and this one is no exception. It was done on a budget too, which makes it even more impressive
The winner of the hand-painted mug giveaway is Alison Stover! Congrats, Alison! Look for an email from me.
Have a great weekend! I am so excited about this weekend's plans - I'm headed to the pool and to see "The Fault in our Stars" with a friend. It's going to be great!