Because every post needs a picture, and this one makes me smile.
- WhoWhatWear issued a 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge. I'm not following it day-by-day, but I thought it gave a lot of really great tips to try something new. March is a tough month for clothing (we all want to wear florals! but it's so cold!), so this helps a little.
- This conversation about internet criticism and bullying. I have such a small blog, I haven't experienced (too) much criticism, but I am always interested in how other bloggers handle it. In the comment section, there is a good conversation about criticism vs. bullying and how bloggers should expect the former but the latter is always unacceptable.
- I really hate bra shopping. Like, really hate it. I recently used True & Co for the first time and I think it is genius. You complete an evaluation, and then get 5 bras sent to your home to try them on. Send back the ones you don't like, keep the ones you do. I found a new brand I love that I never would have tried if it hadn't been for the company (full disclosure: this isn't sponsored, but if you make a purchase, I can get referral credits, ya know, to buy more bras).
- If you're an animal lover, please oh please check out Cats and Dogs Losing the Battle Against Human Furniture. I promise that you will laugh.
- I love green juice, but we don't currently have a juicer. I love the recipe and idea of making green juice using a blender and strainer.
Happy Friday, Friends! I have a busy weekend ahead full of friend time, good food, and baby showers - I am really looking forward to it. I hope you have a great weekend!
Linking up: 5 on Friday