A picture from my week: Winston helped celebrate a friend's birthday.
Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week:
- I really enjoyed reading Elsie's thoughts on blogging as an industry. I have no desire to turn my blog into a career at this point (and let's be honest, my blog is totally mediocre) but I love blogging and I read a lot of blogs, so I found it interesting.
- Faux-leather monogrammed coasters. I'm actually not a big monogram fan, but these coasters are awesome. And they totally look like real leather. They would make an awesome gift!
- Who has a pear shaped body (I am raising my hand right now)? My friend Julie wrote a great post about dressing a pear shape with lots of great visual examples. If you've got a big butt and a small waist (again, raising hand) this post is for you!
- I am trying so hard not to shop right now, but I am loving the dresses with little cut-outs in the back. Dressy but not too flashy. And of course Forever 21 has some great ones at great prices. This cut-out maxi is $19.80 and the cut-out midi dress is $22.80.
- Anyone else get the Spring Cleaning bug? Last weekend Eric and I completed a bunch of annoying tasks we never do like washing the curtains, cleaning the windows and mopping under rugs. I have been following along with Jen in her one month to a cleaner home series and while I haven't necessarily been able to keep up, I have been inspired.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Linking up: 5 on Friday & Happy Medley