My husband and I have an on-going joke about greeting cards in general. They are just so... bad. Usually the joke is bad, the poem is bad or the picture are bad. I recently discovered cardstore.com and I love it because you can create your own card (with your own corny sentiments) and mail them directly from the site. The prices are pretty much the same as what you'd get at Target too.
2. I love this video about the key to a healthy diet. I may or may not be a crazy stickler about not eating out, and this made me feel a little bit justified. I do it more for the financial benefits, but eating in has some serious health benefits too.
3. I really love this Rustic Nautical Room Makeover. Not too theme-y and not too fancy.
4. Can we all just talk about how glad we are we're not in Sochi?
5. I'm not a big pink person, but every year around this time, I feel like busting it out. I really like Merrick's article: 10 Ways to Wear Red & Pink Together. Next week is about to get really theme-y.
6. Anyone other Harry Potter fans frustrated about this? I love Ron and Hermoine together and I agree with this article. Just let it be.
blogging friend Claire just recorded a lullaby album with her mom and sister. It is SO GOOD. I don't have kids, but I think I've been enjoying it as much as a kid would. You can buy it or just listen to it here.
What caught your eye this week?