I love wrap-up posts - it gives me a chance to look back on the year and reflect on what I've accomplished, where I've been and the things that kept me busy! Without further ado, here are The Cream To My Coffee's top posts (in order of page views):
13. DIY Citronella Candles After unsuccessfully trying to find affordable candles with real citronella, I decided to make my own. And yes, they really do keep the mosquitoes away :)
12. How to Plan a Trip to Europe (for the frugal, non-backpacker) My husband and I took a trip to Europe this year after a lot of planning. I shared how we got some great deals without going the hostel/backpacking route. I also shared a guide for each place we visited - Ireland, Paris, London
11. Living Room House Tour I finally got around to sharing our small living room with you all. We have actually changed things up quite a bit since this picture was taken, so look for a new post soon!
10. Easy Bench Makeover It took me a year, but I finally got around to giving this little bench a makeover that included an old coffee bean bag.
9. 4 Ways to Wear Blue Pants My blue pants have become a staple in my professional wardrobe - I realized I wear them a lot more than I thought!
8. 7 Pieces 7 Ways One of my favorite posts, because it made me think of some new ways to wear items I've had for a while.
7. The Front PorchThis is one of my favorite areas of my house, and all it took was a little paint and some DIY furniture.
6. DIY Pallet Table Eric made this great table for our front porch and it was actually pretty easy!
5. 4 Ways to Wear a Striped Tee This striped tee has served me well... I mean, I wrote a whole post about it :)
4. Pantry Baking Cart I filled this IKEA cart with everything I use for baking, so I no longer have to go back and forth from the pantry when I'm making a cake.
3. Pantry Party Our pantry got a bright, sunny makeover.
2. Chalkboard Pantry Labels The pantry makeover included these easy DIY chalkboard labels that I affixed to IKEA containers.
1. Making the Most of a Small Closet The top post of 2013 was all about how I organize the small closet that my husband and I share. This is one of my favorite posts to write - I love to organize closets. Call me crazy if you must.
I just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone out there who takes the time to read my silly little blog. Thank for for "liking," pinning and commenting each week. My corner of the internet may be small, but it really does bring me so much joy. Thank you so much for supporting me!
I Gotta Create!
Nifty Thrifty Things
By Stephanie Lynn
P.S. Looking for a fresh start this year? Enter to win a copy of Pilgrim Principles, written by my friend Lacy.