1. H&M Striped sweatshirt (similar). I have actually had a “cute sweatshirt” on my list for a while, so when I saw this one online at H&M for $5, it was super easy to put into my cart. I have already worn it a few times – it’s super comfortable.
2. H&M White tank (black still available). I don’t really have anything to say about this except that it cost $2.50. I mean, “Ok, I’ll buy you.” I thought the embroidery on the neckline was pretty and it will be easy to wear this summer with shorts or to work with a cardigan.
3. Green maxi skirt. Ok, so this particular skirt has been on my radar for a long time – I have wanted a green pleated maxi for about a year now. I found this one at Piperlime for $69 a while ago, but decided that was too much. I signed up for an alert from PricePinx (a free site that emails you when the price of something has dropped) and I got an email saying it was down to $44.97. Eh, still too much. But then it turned out that Piperlime was having an extra 60% off final sale items so I got it for $17.99. I actually haven’t gotten it in the mail yet, but I have high hopes!
4. H&M lace dress. So the truth is that I’m not really sure I’ll ever wear this. It’s pretty short and cut really low in the back, but it was $5. Usually I say don’t buy anything unless you KNOW you’ll be able to wear it a lot, but I figured it might be fun for a date night or something. I doubt it will ever make it on the blog :)
5. H&M knit sweater. The winters in Oklahoma are usually pretty mild, so I don’t have a ton of sweaters. I do love them though, so I’ve been trying to stock up on them when I can get a good deal. I got this one for $7.50 - it’s the perfect medium weight gray sweater.
6. Steve Madden Milaan booties. I have had black booties on my wishlist for a while, but I didn’t want to spend very much since we are getting so close to the end of boot season. The heel on these is a little high for me (I’m 5’10” and usually stick with flats) but the main place I will be wearing them to is work, so I think they will be just fine. The original price for these booties is $99 and I got them from Piperlime for $19.99 (yay for that 60% off sale!).
7. Lace shirt. I LOVE lace so much; I think it is just so elegant and pretty. This pretty top was only $7.50 from H&M, so of course it was an easy purchase.
Linking up with other budgeting bloggers & Friday Favorites
What about you? Did you take advantage of any of the great sales this month?