Somehow July has come to and end (?!?!?!!?!) which means it's time for me to share my clothing purchases for the month. If you're new around here, I join a group of bloggers each month to share what we bought, in order to keep ourselves accountable.
I know what you're thinking... "accountability, my butt." I bought a lot of freaking stuff, you guys. But, in my defense (does it even make sense to defend yourself on your own blog?), I didn't spend any money last month and this month was my birthday month, so... I went a little crazy.
1. H&M blouse ($29.95) Ah, H&M. There is not one in the city that I live in, so anytime I am in the general vicinity I kind of make myself buy something. That's normal, right? So this great blouse came home with me and I am sure I will be wearing it to work a lot.
2. F21 Tank. I have a similar top that is striped and I wear it often - it such a great layering piece. I found this floral one (I bought it for $17.99, but it's now on sale for $11.99) at F21 and I love the pretty colors.
3. A while back I shared my saga about trying to invest in more comfortable, longer lasting shoes. Well, after walking around the mall for two hours in Target shoes, my back was aching and I found myself trying these Clarks Sandals on. I got them on sale for $29 and I have to say, they are so comfortable. Totally worth it.
4. Woo pig Sooie! Anyone, anyone? My husband went to the University of Arkansas, which in turn makes me a razorback fan, so when I found this cute F21 tank for $9.99, I went for it. Excuse me while I go call the hogs.
5. I already shared this dress on the blog and I definitely haven't gotten tired of wearing it (I'm wearing it while I am typing this - it's a sign... of something). It's no longer available at F21, but I paid $24.80.
6. I picked up this H&M t-shirt dress for $12.95. I already have a similar one and it is one of my favorite things to wear in the winter with leggings and a scarf.
7 & 8. When I heard LOFT was having a big sale, I loaded a bunch of items in my cart and then let it sit there for a week. Then I got an email saying I could take an extra 60 percent off sale items and, bam, I fell for it. I got the striped skirt for $20 and the paisley skirt for $16. Not too shabby.
Well, blerg. I feel like a crazy spender writing that out.I'll try to balance it out next month :)
Interested in my past budgets?
Why I share my clothing budget