Blazer: Old Navy (similar) // Necklace: F21 // Tee: Target (similar) // Pants: Target (similar) // Flats: Payless // Watch: Fossil
Today's Blog Everyday in May topic is "a day in the life." While I am not on top of it enough to actually take photos of each hour of my day, I thought I would just share a few things that are going on in my life right now:
- This past weekend we celebrated Mother's Day, my dad's and brother's birthdays, and my youngest brother's graduation. Whew.
- We are reading, prepping and preparing for our upcoming vacation to Europe (Paris, London and Ireland). Guys, I'm pumped.
- Eric and I are on a coed softball league and we are soooo terrible. But it really is soooo fun.
- Warm weather means lots of fresh fruits and veggies in our house.
- Last weekend was university graduation, which means our college town is quiet, desolate and wonderful.