For anyone that may be new, as well as anyone that has read my blog from the beginning (thanks, Mom!) and might have missed something, here my favorite posts from 2012:
12. From Day To Night - I shared a little about my confusion with the whole "day to night" outfit phenomena.
11. Why You Should Buy Empty Frames - I used a thrifted frame to make a little bulletin board for my office.
10. The Case of the Missing Cart - A completely outrageous story about how I ended up in a shopping cart mess while grocery shopping.
9. Easy Triangle Banner - check out this easy DIY banner I made using twine and fabric scraps.
8. Master Bedroom - Phase 5 - We did a few inexpensive updates in the Master Bedroom to make it feel a bit more cozy.
7. House Tour - Dining Room - Our dining room got a lovely little update thanks to some thrifted pictures and green chairs.
6. What to Know About Goldendoodles - I answered some of the common questions I get about our
son dog, Winston.
5. Repurposed Button-Down - one of my favorite clothing updates so far, I turned a regular button down to a cute tank top with lace trim.
4. Teardrop Necklace DIY - one of the most popular posts, I love this necklace and wear it all the time.
3. Pouf-y - I made this pouf and even though it's purpose is debatable, I love it!
1. Coffee Bar Take 2 - by far the most popular and pinned post this past year. We've had our coffee bar going now for about four years and we still love it!