Eric and I had a great weekend celebrating our anniversary and a wedding of some wonderful friends. This coming weekend will be a lovely time of celebrating family and all the blessings we've experienced this past year. I've decided to take a break from blogging this week, but I thought I would take today to acknowledge some of the things I am thankful for.
- My marriage. Still going strong four years later.
- My health. So easy to take for granted.
- My family. I was raised with AMAZING parents and siblings and I also married into a group of great people.
- My job. It is a lot of fun and I get to do something different every day.
- My dog. Embarrassing but true.
- The saving grace and Love of Jesus Christ.
I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!