This was kind of a weird month for me as far as clothing purchases go. I am 28 weeks pregnant (!) and I am over spending money on maternity clothes. That is probably a bad sign, since I have quite a few more weeks to go... I actually have a lot of really cute maternity tops that friends have lent to me, but most of them are long-sleeve so I have yet to wear them. I was itching for something new to wear, but I just didn't want to spend money on temporary clothes. So, this is what I purchased this month:
2. Forever 21 printed tunic I don't have a lot of tunics... which is actually kind of frustrating now that I am pregnant. The length is really nice to cover my ever growing belly (and other... assets). This tunic cost $16.02 (I used a discount code) and it's awesome. Actually, I am wearing it as I type this.
3. Striped knee length skirt ($9.72) Okay, so this skirt is not really something that a pregnant lady can wear, but you might see me squeeze into it next week (remember the soccer ball in a tube sock analogy?). I have been wanting a striped pencil skirt for a while, and this one is a winner. It's a stretchy knit, but it's really thick so it lays really smooth and is not see-through. It's a great buy for the price.
4. Forever 21 button woven tunic I bought this to wear while pregnant, but it will obviously be great afterward as well. I love the mustard color and I think the buttons will make it a great top for breastfeeding (But what do I know? I've never breastfed anything before.). I got it for $17.82.
5. Forever 21 beaded necklace ($7.20) Sooo F21 had a free shipping deal if you spent a certain amount of money and that is where this necklace came from :)
5. Naturalizer loafers Unfortunately, I couldn't find the exact pair of shoes I purchased online, but the picture is similar. They aren't really boat shoes, more just nice leather loafers. They are so comfortable (Naturalizer pretty much dominates in the area of comfort) and a great color. I'm sure they will be on the blog soon. I got them at the outlet for $35.
*linking up with other budgeting bloggers